canberrabirds

Mulligans Flat today

To: Philip Veerman <>, canberra birds <>
Subject: Mulligans Flat today
From: Stephanie Haygarth <>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:43:42 +1100
Philip, yes, we were pretty surprised to see so many (and we saw none there
last time). I'd guess that it might be two families, as we saw three close
together on trees in the dam and three soaring together over the dam at the
same time. Didn't notice juvenile features but they were in silhouette a lot of
the time so hard to tell. A lot of calling too from the birds in the air, which
we heard as we approached the dam.
Steph