canberrabirds

List of NSW National Parks for "conservation" shooting

To: "'martin butterfield'" <>
Subject: List of NSW National Parks for "conservation" shooting
From: "Mark Clayton" <>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 08:21:39 +1100

Unfortunately I think one of them was set up from what reports I have seen and may be cleared. Still it shows just what WILL happen when this legislation is passed. I have seen shooters in Round Hill Nature Reserve accompanied by dogs that I would not like to meet if I was on foot and a long way from a climbable tree!! It is also almost impossible to find out at present when shooters will be in any of the State Forests that are open for shooting – I assume to stop protestors from disrupting their activities!!

The other interesting thing that I found when “googling” the NSW Game Council,  a NSW Government “department ,is that they have closed the deer hunting (read shooting) season. So much for O’Farrell’s attempt to rid parks and reserves of feral animals! The man’s an idiot and a bloody liar to boot!

Mark