canberrabirds

Why are the C. Sparrowhawk & B. Goshawk so similar?

To: John Leonard <>
Subject: Why are the C. Sparrowhawk & B. Goshawk so similar?
From: Megan Mears <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:56:35 +1100
This seems like a good explanation. Do you think it is likely Philip?

Megan Mears

On Friday, January 11, 2013, John Leonard wrote:
Maybe a double invasion, an ancestor species invaded Australia and grew larger (or smaller). After a time another invasion from the unchanged ancestor species from outside Australia occurred and this time the birds remained at their original size.

John Leonard