canberrabirds

CANCELLATION COG Members Night

To: <>
Subject: CANCELLATION COG Members Night
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 20:59:14 +1100
Hello Subscribers,

I am posting this note to let COG members and friends know that Sue Lashko received a phone call from the Girls Grammar School today to say that there is no caretaker available to unlock and lock up on Wed night or any other time at night until school starts.  Apparently she should have been notified last year!  She enquired about getting a key but because alarms have to be turned off and set was informed that this is not possible.

I have discussed this matter with Sue, Alison Russell-French and Chris Davey who have determined that an alternative venue is not able to be found at this late stage and therefore, regrettably, there is no alternative but to cancel the Members Night.

I will look at trying to fit the proposed presentations in at regular meetings throughout 2013.

While there will be committee members at both of the closed gates, it would be appreciated if you could you please pass on this information to your friends, in particular those that are not chat line subscribers.

Our sincere apologies that this has happened, and we look forward to seeing you all at COG’s regular meeting on 13 February.

Jack Holland