canberrabirds

Fwd: Banded lapwings

To: COG List <>
Subject: Fwd: Banded lapwings
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:24:48 +1100
See below.  The paddock where the Lapwings were located on Hoskinstown Plain is now full of 1m high brassica and if any Lapwings are still there they will be impossible to see.  I didn't flush any when I drove around the paddock last Thursday!

The paddock referred to in the message below is the location where Plumed Whistling Ducks have been reported.