canberrabirds

Photo details

Subject: Photo details
From: pardalote <>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 17:21:19 +1100
Hi All

I was wondering what the specifications for sending photos via the chatline was.  I remember 100 something-bites at most, but am not sure which, 100 KB or 100 MB.  I've got a photo of a nest I want identified, and have reduced it to 20 KB, but am not sure if that is over the limit.  Also, what compression software was recommended again (preferably for Mac)?

Regards, Matt.