canberrabirds

Cicadabirds etc.

To: "'COG list'" <>
Subject: Cicadabirds etc.
From: "Julian Robinson" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:45:55 +1100
Correction - Bendethra Valley is a couple of hundred metres inside COG AOI,
right on the edge at 35º 58' 04", 149º 44' 40".  149 45 00 is the COG limit
.   It looks like a good bird area.  Though there were many dawn chorus
calls I didn't recognise even slightly, the only other 'interesting' bird I
noticed was BF Monarchs (it wasn't a birding trip and not much free time).

Julian
www.flickr.com/photos/ozjulian/