Is website www.timetotalk.act.gov.au ?? without the “@” ?
Children's Policy & Regulation Unit, OCYFS
GPO Box 158, CANBERRA ACT 2601
Phone (02) 62071114, Fax: (02) 62071128
At the request of the COG committee, I have prepared a lengthy draft submission for it to consider. Comments previously sent to me have been very helpful, thank you. The COG submission is not likely to be settled and submitted until just before end of the consultation period on 28 September. Meanwhile, as I mentioned previously it is open to anyone to make an individual submission, and I suggest anyone with a strong interest in this, or even a moderate interest, consider doing so - perhaps just a short one.
Some issues are:
- Siting of and rules for paths (eg whether cyclists permitted)
- Siting and design of hides
- Whether an elaborate visitor centre should be built on Dairy Rd, and related issues of priorities, alternative sites, facilities such as playgrounds, picnic areas
- Interface with East Lake development, and how ‘buffered’ - eg fenced, or open, with facilities
- Development and maintenance of various habitats
The draft master plan and other information is available at m("act.gov.au","//www.timetotalk");"> . Submissions may be made through that website or emailed to m("act.gov.au","communityengagement");">