canberrabirds

id by voice please

To: jude hopwood <>
Subject: id by voice please
From: Denis Wilson <>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:31:50 +1000
Hi Jude, and others

For information, the Internet Brd Collection has excellent videos (many contributed by COG members) as well as sound recordings.

The search engine is simple to use..

Re your call description, it appears to not fit the Rufous Songlark.
The link to two call recordings is here:
http://ibc.lynxeds.com/species/rufous-songlark-cincloramphus-mathewsi?_only_=sounds#sounds

However, you can at least browse around the site, and check out other possible species.

Regards

Denis