canberrabirds

Re: Eremaea query (and some other stuff)

To: canberrabirds <>
Subject: Re: Eremaea query (and some other stuff)
From: Erika Roper <>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:30:24 +1000
Thanks for the responses everyone! It seems that there are multiple ways for me to get on to Alastair.

On 7 August 2012 23:10, Erika Roper <> wrote:
Hi All,

This is probably a stupid question, but I figured I may as well ask.

I haven't been onto Eremaea for ages and I am a bit behind on uploading my lists. I logged on tonight to input my Fiji lists and saw that there was a query from Alistair Smith on one of my lists (from back in March). He asked a few questions about a couple of my entries, which I would like to respond to/fix, but I have no idea how to go about contacting him/responding to the query.
He queried one entry of a Spotless Crake at Kelly's Swamp/Jerra Wetlands (which I think I have a photo of, but will have to check). The other query was in regards to how I identified immature W-w choughs from juvs.
Any advice on how to let him know this would be greatly appreciated.

On another note, I moved to Geelong a few weeks ago to start my honours project (studying piping calls in Crimson Rosellas). I hope that it is ok for me to continue to be a part of the chatline (albeit a rather silent one). I was also wondering if there is any point me posting about interesting sightings down here. I am going to check out the Geelong Field Naturalists Club to see what sort of birding community there is down here, but I'm not sure they have anything like this chatline.

Thanks for any help!

Erika