canberrabirds

Bird etc Conservation spending.

To: "Chris Davey" <>"NATchat Chatline" <>,"Canberra Birds" <>
Subject: Bird etc Conservation spending.
From: "boy nature" <>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 13:14:10 -0400
Basically, you (COG) have a s!&t load of money, yet you dont know how to get rid of it.
We have the same problem with FNAC- Field Naturalists Association of Canberra, and in ANPS, and FOG.
And yet- even combined- that will never employ a person. Ever....- maybe 6 months.
Field Nats are Hosting a National event of all Naturalists this year, for the first time. I would give my money to support that (with the obvious opp- when COG does the same).
But it brings into question 'what are you doing with the money'- Chris Davey's President report makes me want to cry. Another year where conservation funds arnt spent, just like us!

,
This is really aimed at my club- Field Nats, but the story applies to all similar clubs.
Benj Whitworth