canberrabirds

Tawny Frogmouths

To: <>
Subject: Tawny Frogmouths
From: "Sue-Ellen and Ray" <>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:21:57 +1100
Very pleased to observe my constitutional through O’Connor Ridge this morning that two tawnies had returned to their traditional tree on the Ridge after a gap of several weeks. Having said that I cannot be sure that the two were not the two siblings that appeared late last year for awhile with mum and dad.

Happy birding

Ray