canberrabirds

south coast black-tailed native hen

To: Mark Clayton <>, "'David McDonald \(personal\)'" <>, 'CanberraBirds' <>
Subject: south coast black-tailed native hen
From: Bob Rusk <>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 23:00:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi!
I've seen much the same with some of the sightings I've reported from here in down town Ulladulla. Actually I might as well have reported some of the sighting at the shopping centre as they invariably end up indicated there, but to be honest, this does vary as according to their area map, they have manage to be seen in one of the Chinese Take-Aways  a few times.   I have mentioned this to the "Atlas L A" before and I think they are trying to resolve this, and I should add that this is much to the "Golden Dragons"  owners relief. As for the B T N hen we seen a single bird that was flushed out by the farm dogs here at Milford Lane Wetlands 3 years ago,which was reported.
Bob