canberrabirds

First trial Thurs bird walk tomorrow 2 Feb ANBG

To: "Canberrabirds" <>
Subject: First trial Thurs bird walk tomorrow 2 Feb ANBG
From: "Jenny Bounds" <>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 10:32:28 +1100
Greetings all:  Below is the advert Michael Robbins put in the December Gang-gang, which I am circulating on behalf of Michael as a reminder.  Michael is unsure if he will make it tomorrow due to family issue, but I will be there to lead this.  Look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow morning.  Please arrive promptly by 8.30, so we can get a start ahead of the general visitors.  No need to reply if you are coming.
cheers
Jenny

Thursday 2 February – Australian National Botanic Gardens (ANBG) – Morning

This is the first of three trial Thursday walks which will be led by Michael Robbins and/or Jenny Bounds.

The aim is to see if enough people are interested in establishing a monthly walk on the first Thursday of each month and, if there are enough, then what sort of walks these people want to arrange. We'll plan to bird until a bit after 11 am.  Michael plans to hang around for another hour with anyone who wants to have a tea/coffee/iced chocolate at the cafe in the ANBG, and discuss future Thursday walks, or just chat.

Meet at 8.30 am near the bus shelter in ANBG parking lot.

No booking required. Michael Robbins (mrobbins[at]home.netspeed.com.au)