canberrabirds

FW: Africa 2012

To: "'COG'" <>
Subject: FW: Africa 2012
From: "Mark Clayton" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:19:28 +1100

Hi all,

Over the years many members of COG have travelled with Mark and Jean to various parts of southern Africa, Asia and NZ and have had a very enjoyable time. I was also on a trip early last year with Martin and Sam Willis and they are a great couple.  This could the opportunity to see a bit of southern Africa – the Drakensberg Mountains are fabulous as is Kruger – so if you are interested please contact Mark and Jean direct. I have no financial interest or otherwise but thought I would pass the message on.

Cheers,

Mark