canberrabirds

CORRECTION: Re: Next Wednesday walk

To: COG List <>,
Subject: CORRECTION: Re: Next Wednesday walk
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:17:33 +1100
A person who attended the Sunday walk has advised that the directions for parking should be as shown below.  The turn is apparently a little difficult to see, but I believe the underpass is more visible.  I have done some measuring on Google Earth and find that
  • coming from the North the underpass is almost exactly 2km from Drake-Brockman Drive;
  • coming from the South ist is 2.5km from Coppns Crossing Rd.

Martin