canberrabirds

Re: White-browed Woodswallows

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Re: White-browed Woodswallows
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 05:18:25 +1100
Philip

The RAOU, and now Birds Australia, have a number of codes for unidentified species including "Corella species" and "Crow and Raven species".  COG adopted the "Woodswallow species" approach a couple of years ago when some experienced observers indicated that they were able to determine the birds were within the site and the number of birds but could not guess the species mix.

Martin