canberrabirds

Blitz luck plus

To: "'Rosie - Internode'" <>
Subject: Blitz luck plus
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 14:47:48 +1100
Was the Pair Leaden flycatchers and the Noisy friarbird & then found its nest, in the same area? They often nest together. One of the several spots where I found a pair of Leaden Flycatchers was where I watched a Noisy Friarbird building a nest (neighbour tree).

I found Dollarbirds, Sacred Kingfishers and Bee-eaters at a range of sites.