canberrabirds

Masked Woodswallow

To: canberrabirds <>
Subject: Masked Woodswallow
From: Anthony Overs <>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:26:22 +1000
While sitting at the computer reading Nicki's message I heard the woodswallows outside here in Hawker! I've been out looking at them for the last ten minutes or so. About 30 birds, and most of them Masked as far as I can tell in the fading light. They were flying quite low including down amongst the tree tops. A great sight!

Cheers
Anthony