canberrabirds

Norgrove Park; Tharwa Sandwash

To: Peter Ormay <>
Subject: Norgrove Park; Tharwa Sandwash
From: Lindell <>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 20:48:51 +1000
I took this photo at the end of August and 2 weeks before that the table had been cut across the centre and a good portion of it was missing.

Thawa Sandwash vandalism.JPG
Lindell

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 7:31 PM, Peter Ormay <> wrote:
What were the picnic tables made of?

I think that damaged picnic tables should be replaced with ones made of more sturdy material like concrete or sleepers otherwise we wont have any facilities except in very remote areas where the average family with young kids wont go.  I appreciated picnic tables when I had young kids, and I still do.
Cheers
Peter