canberrabirds

thanks but--

To: Nick Payne <>
Subject: thanks but--
From: Denis Wilson <>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:00:47 +1000
Well, Nick, I never get any sign of my messages being posted (including my last one) until someone such as yourself responds.

One of life's mysteries.

Denis

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Nick Payne <> wrote:
Unless the change has been made since 10 July, that's not the case. The last message I sent to the mailing list on 10 July I got back from the mailing list, as normal.

Nick