canberrabirds

Kama NR - Wallaroos in CNP

Subject: Kama NR - Wallaroos in CNP
From: Duncan McCaskill <>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 10:29:06 +1000
A handful of Wallaroos are regularly in Goorooyarroo, on the NW slopes of Old Joe Hill. Its a while since I've been there so I can't vouch for them still being there. The valley to the south of the Hill is called Euro Valley. On the 2009 Bird Blitz weekend I saw all four of our local kangaroo species there (Eastern Grey, Wallaroo, Swamp & Red Necked Wallaby).

Duncan.