canberrabirds

Rose Robin, Hawker. GBSs

To: boy nature <>
Subject: Rose Robin, Hawker. GBSs
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 17:09:05 +1000
A pity you didn't GBS in Weetangera.  It is just as important to have reports from - using your word - pathetic gardens as from the bonanzas lurking on the edge of Canberra Nature Park.  And of course anything in between.

See me at the June Meeting to get your chart for Next Year in Hawker (good movie title that!)

Martin