canberrabirds

CSIRO Ecosystem Sciences seminars

To: <>
Subject: CSIRO Ecosystem Sciences seminars
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 23:05:04 +1000
I note that none of the other several COG members who were there, have commented back to the list. Although I missed the start, there were certainly interesting ideas presented but I don't think it would fit a general COG meeting - the material was far too complex for that.

 -----Original Message-----From: Canberra Ornithologists Group Inc. [ Sent: Wednesday, 11 May 2011 3:26 PM