canberrabirds

Homeless

To: "fnac committee" <>
Subject: Homeless
From: "boy nature" <>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 12:36:09 +0000
I had my Highschool ReUnion.
A really nice girl said she worked for disadvantaged people, housing, food, etc.
I asked the girl, who I went to school with, 'what have you achieved' and she had done some great things.
This is not my thing, Im a biologist, and I have other issues to deal with.
But
I said why.
'Well, that is just the way it is'.
Well, I dont accept that.
When the shit hits the fan, we should be there.
Why are we building so many School Halls (under the 'smart Country') [how the hell do Gyms make people smarter??] anyway.
.
I would like to see some of that funding directed so that NO HUMAN should not live rough, ie Have a roof. So if that means a GYM sized Bunkhouse, with cabinet lockers- then that would be a good result.