canberrabirds

Peregrines of Water St (NYC)

To: martin butterfield <>
Subject: Peregrines of Water St (NYC)
From: Denis Wilson <>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 11:01:06 +1000
Further to Martin's Peregrine Cam this is my favourite webcam with a wide-angle view of a Finish "Arctic Swamp landscape" (with trees).
Click on the "In English" tag on the top right hand side - for an English translation of the notes.
Then go the Nest News tag on lower left.
3rd egg was laid yesterday.

Here is the link provided by my local Finnish friend, who keeps me informed of such things from her homeland.
http://kotinetti.suomi.net/saaksi/index.php

Thanks Denis! And a good reminder - went and checked the osprey and the third egg for this spring has been laid yesterday:
cheers,
Anni

Denis Wilson
"The Nature of Robertson"