canberrabirds

Mollymook, 1 Track 4 all, Wildflower R. Ulladulla

To: boy nature <>
Subject: Mollymook, 1 Track 4 all, Wildflower R. Ulladulla
From: Bob Rusk <>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 15:41:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Benj !

No wonder you were depressed after that "One Track for All",I think it needs bulldozing. Once entered you have little or no sense of direction owing to the "maze" layout of the walk with little or no exit signage.  I honestly think it would be a death trap, should a brush fire ever get a hold on the scrub, for anyone in there not acquainted with the walk. I've complained to the council a couple of times and I think they cut back some of the scrub encroaching on the paths last year but I'm not brave enough to go there and check. Send them an email on how you felt when you finally found the exit and any other Coggers who have been there please do the same as it really needs a total make-over.
Bob