canberrabirds

MYNA PHOTOS I got it wrong.

To: "'Geoffrey Dabb'" <>, <>, <>
Subject: MYNA PHOTOS I got it wrong.
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 17:10:18 +1000
Oh yes. My apologies. It is not abnormal. I goofed and misunderstood the photo. It is not as I thought, the bird's right foot outer (forward pointing) toe toenail bent around. It is the hind toenail of the left foot, that happens to, at that angle line up with the right outer toe toenail. Quite normal. Geoff set me right by saying "hind claw" to which I thought no, but it is..........Embarrassing.

Philip

-----Original Message-----From: Geoffrey Dabb [ Sent: Friday, 22 April 2011 4:35 PM     To: