canberrabirds

Rufous Fantails at Wamboin

To: "CanberraBirds" <>
Subject: Rufous Fantails at Wamboin
From: "Kathy Cook" <>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:38:15 +1100
Two Rufous Fantails were flitting around our garden at Wamboin yesterday – David was alerted to their presence by their distinctive tinkling calls.  And for the last few days we have been visited by a small flock (around 15) of YTBCs.  They are out there now, silently demolishing the hakeas and banksias.  Wonderful to see them down so low (luckily we planted our garden for the birds and other animals).

Kathy Cook