canberrabirds

Red-browed treecreepers and Rose Robin

To: Geoff Larmour <>
Subject: Red-browed treecreepers and Rose Robin
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:49:07 +1100
Geoff

Good to see you posting to the COG Chatline.

Unfortunately the owner of Eremaea insists that sightings outside the political boundaries of the ACT are reported to the NSW Birdline most of which is irrelevant to Canberra birders.  I will not bore you further with my views on the topic.  However it would be good if you could circulate a link to your Eremaea post(s) about the Pink Robin, particularly if they fall within the COG Area of Interest.

Martin