canberrabirds

Progressive Canberra - 1

To: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Subject: Progressive Canberra - 1
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:36:19 +1100
Indeed I did mention this disgrace.

If you are feeling strong you could do a couple of further series featuring west Macgregor and the atrocity around whatever the slum-in-waiting around Deeks Drive is going to be called.  This should settle once and for the question of whether the Stanhope Government has any environmental credentials art all.   Of course the really bad thing is that Zed's mob would probably be worse

If I was a descendant of the people after whom these new suburbs are named I would sue the Government for tarnishing my forbears image.

Martin