canberrabirds

At the movies

Subject: At the movies
From: Susanne Gardiner <>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:39:47 +0000 (GMT)
You could try kicking this hornets' nest. I guess you might get a saw toe.
Took this in Germany in 2004.
didn't want to make it smaller, so I uploaded it on imageshack:
http://img852.imageshack.us/i/hmp1018.jpg/

Would happily go close to a hornets nest, but not a wasps' nest. Have had occasions, where wasps stung people who sat still and did certainly not aggravate anything around them.

Susanne