canberrabirds

A motley fellow (Callum Brae)

To: <>
Subject: A motley fellow (Callum Brae)
From: "Margaret Leggoe" <>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 18:58:48 +1100

There must be something in the water at Callum Brae, for I have never seen a willie wagtail like this motley fellow before.  The plump little fellow in the middle was the only one begging for food.  Motley did not feed the chick while I was watching, but the chick behaved as though it expected Motley to do so.  Do WWTs normally look like this?

Margaret Leggoe

WWT110130_9215B.jpg

WWT110130_9274B.jpg