canberrabirds

FW: Fw: Re: [canberrabirds] Koels

To: <>
Subject: FW: Fw: Re: [canberrabirds] Koels
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 16:00:02 +1100

For those interested in such things, it is all in the explanatory section of Christidis&Boles2.

I am toying with the idea of offering a short COG presentation entitled ‘Did Alexander the Great ever hear a koel?’.  The below is a possible slide – with full acknowledgment to the Handbook of the Birds of the World.

koel species_3218.jpg