canberrabirds

Stubble Quail [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

To: "Perkins, Harvey" <>, "COG List" <>
Subject: Stubble Quail [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
From: "Jack & Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:51:27 +1100
Harvey, agree, they have been calling regularly in smallish numbers both from the NW end of Cooleman Ridge and Narrabundah Hill since mid November, whereas only occasionally for the previous 5 years or so.  The Brown Quail is also still present, both from it’s calls and the occasional flush.

Jack Holland