canberrabirds

A "Squawk" of baby Currawongs?

To: "'Denis Wilson'" <>
Subject: A "Squawk" of baby Currawongs?
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 12:49:40 +1100
Hello Denis,

Fine, yes for what it is worth, of course I understood that your reference to a "squawk" of Baby Currawongs was seeking suggestions for a collective noun for a group. I don't think you were misleading at all. But I decided not to comment on that, as I don't have an opinion on the issue. Yet I included the word, simply to acknowledge your use of it, in a different context. I thought that was fun.