canberrabirds

OT spiders - thanks

To: "'Peter Ormay'" <>, <>
Subject: OT spiders - thanks
From: "Margaret Leggoe" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 06:34:19 +1100

Thank you, everybody.

The location... Callum Brae.  Open woodland, Blakely’s red gums of all ages and stages of life and death.  This fellow was sequestered in a crack in a dead stump.  There were several on the same tree, and some on other rough-barked living trees nearby.

But the lichens and grasses, the reason I was poking around, were beautiful.

Margaret

lichen101029_3867.jpg