canberrabirds

Canberra Bird Notes - December 2010

To: Canberra Birds birds <>
Subject: Canberra Bird Notes - December 2010
From: Beth Mantle <>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:04:35 +1100
Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself to everyone as the incoming editor of Canberra Bird Notes.  Anthony Overs, the outgoing editor, has made a significant contribution to the society and he has passed the editorship mantle (excuse the pun!) to me in great shape. I would like to sincerely thank him for all his time and effort over the last few years. I am really looking forward to taking on my new role for such an important publication.

I am currently accepting Articles and Odd Obs for the forthcoming December 2010 Issue of CBN. Please send your contributions to me by 8 November for inclusion in the next issue:

Best wishes,
Beth
Dr Beth Mantle
Editor
Canberra Bird Notes
Canberra Ornithologists Group Inc.

Phone: (02) 6287 7860
Email: m("canberrabirds.org.au","cbn");">
www.canberrabirds.org.au
PO Box 301, Civic Square, ACT, 2601