canberrabirds

RE: Juvenile or hybrid.

To: "'Philip Veerman'" <>
Subject: RE: Juvenile or hybrid.
From: "Margaret Leggoe" <>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:22:46 +1000

Thank you everyone.  In the excitement of the moment, I forgot to report on a raven behaving just like a chough.  It was really  doing a bit of gardening, turning over sheets of bark and the like looking for worms.

I have also noticed on Farrer Ridge many trees covered in pin-head-sized lerps.  A feast awaits the weebills.

Margaret.