canberrabirds

RE: Note from CanberraBirds list manager (was Re: [canberrabirds] Pipits

To: <>
Subject: RE: Note from CanberraBirds list manager (was Re: [canberrabirds] Pipits, bushlarks and chats)
From: "Eric Wenger" <>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:42:19 +1000
Dear David,
Please go to Jack's email to the COG discussion list dated 9/8/10 @8:10pm
(headed "white fronted chat").  The email Jack sent was not sent to me
privately but was posted publically.  I therefore replied publically that
Philip had a point in that the photo and the subject heading did not
correspond. So no-one should be upset with me because it was already in the
public domain.

Thankyou for pointing out the size limit.  Tony did also and I'll make sure
emails of that size are not sent in future.
Regards
Caroline