canberrabirds

Baby Koel in "Observer Central"

To: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Subject: Baby Koel in "Observer Central"
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 08:37:56 +1100
Geoffrey is correct in that I did tell him this, and it is how I came up with the name.  After a squizz through the COG Archive I find that Julian Robinson had used the term first in http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/html/canberrabirds//2007-05/msg00217.html

I didn't consciously twig the term in his subject line, most likely because I was totally focussed on the stunning images which are what first caused me to visit the area.  Thus the originator of the term is clearly Julian!

Martin