canberrabirds

lots of white browed woodswallows elsewhere also

To: canberrabirds <>
Subject: lots of white browed woodswallows elsewhere also
From: Stuart Harris <>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 20:38:51 +1100
A morning walk around 'Bibaringa' (private property adjacent and west of mt stromlo) revealed no less than 5 breeding pairs of White-browed Woodswallow indicated by their dependent young some of whom are now flying/perching in their motley garb.  Also at Bibaringa, dependent young of both Diamond Firetail and White-winged Triller.

Stuart Harris

"Everything is relative, everything is valid!"

Mobile 0404 330 965