canberrabirds

RE: FW: [canberrabirds] Figbird

To: "'martin butterfield'" <>
Subject: RE: FW: [canberrabirds] Figbird
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 07:01:51 +1100

Sorry Martin  -  I overlooked the possibility of early morning spotters.

The bird has been around for a few days.  It shares the precinct with an oriole family.

It can be seen from outside Richard’s back fence (the reserve).  It is usually in a large poplar nearby (outside – one with oriole nest) or feeding in a mulberry (in backyard).

There is easy access to the back down the pedestrian way along Richard’s side fence from Peacock Pl.

The email problem was that the message wouldn’t go until I reset the modem.   g