canberrabirds

Re: FW: [canberrabirds] Tuross Lake, Birds are still there

To: "Dimitris Bertzeletos" <>, "canberra birds" <>
Subject: Re: FW: [canberrabirds] Tuross Lake, Birds are still there
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 14:10:13 +1000
That's interesting, Dimitris.  I'm not sure what time you were there, but I
guess it just goes to show that the birds must be moving around a lot.  I'd be
interested to know what part of Coila Lake you visited.  We just looked from
the Tuross headland but the lake appeared devoid of waders, apart from a couple
of oystercatchers.

Regards
Frank