canberrabirds

Monga National

To: <>
Subject: Monga National
From: Stephen Brand <>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:37:15 +1030
A quick breakfast stop at about 8.00am today at the Monga picinic area (15 mins max) on the way to Batemans Bay for a meeting. Saw what I am pretty sure was a sptted quail-thrush, black faced monach and a brown treecreeper gathering nesting material. Plus lots of yellow robins and a very inquisitive white throated scrub wren worried about its counterpart in my car mirror.  Lots of calls I could not identify. Great breakfast stop.
Stephen Brand

With all the lastest places, searching has never been easier. Look now! Looking to move this spring?