canberrabirds

vacancy: pelagic trip off Ulladulla

To: canberrabirds <>
Subject: vacancy: pelagic trip off Ulladulla
From: Anthony Overs <>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:51:17 +1100
Hi all

Due to a cancellation, a vacancy has come up on the deepwater pelagic trip this coming weekend.

The boat departs Ulladulla at 9.00pm-ish on Saturday night (31st Oct) and returns on Monday evening (2nd Nov), around 8.00pm. Boarding is from 6.00pm, with dinner on board before we go.

The cost for the trip is $645. This includes two nights accomodation, all meals and two full days birding.

Depending on the direction we take, we will be up to 80-100 nautical miles off the coast. The birding is sensational and the mammals can be pretty spectacular too! More info on the boat at www.mvbanks.com

Please contact me for more information on the trip, or email Janice to arrange booking and payment.

Cheers
Anthony