canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] indian mynas

To: <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] indian mynas
From: djflotek flotek <>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:59:25 +0000
Cause you should know...

Subject: RE: [canberrabirds] indian mynas
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:56:38 +0000

" Is it possible to put traps there? Maybe not, as it is a reserve."

As far as I am aware, there is no coordinated approach to the reduction of existing non-native birds by the ACT or NSW governments - WILD UNFOUNDED STATEMENT.

However, you are welcome to observe the 'apparent' decline in numbers of 'particular' native birds. Once you feel that there is substantial concern for pro-active action and/or intervention in relation to a specific indigenous 'bird' species in the governed area mentioned, please project your observations to the relevant government body who is designated to handle such affairs, going forward, going sidewards, going to that place that blah blah blah...this that and blah...

Blah blah blah....Kindest of the kindest of best and truly kindest 100% regards going forward in the history of mankind blah BLAH blah.

Yours sincerely,

Some dictated-to-mindless-loser.

END RANT