canberrabirds

FW: Changes in Canberra birds survey

To: <>
Subject: FW: Changes in Canberra birds survey
From: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:19:15 +1100

Thank you for the dozen responses I have received to the below.  All are of interest.  It is of course about perceptions, but most things are.  I shall summarise the results after Friday next week, not giving names (except bird names).

More input would be welcome.  The issue seems to me to go to the heart of the stated purpose of this forum.  David says he doesn’t know the composition of the 240-odd members of this group, but I had surmised Canberra residents must number at least 100.  Perhaps not.

Your participation in the  Blitz this weekend might prompt some thoughts.   GD