canberrabirds

Thornbills on Mt Taylor

To: <>
Subject: Thornbills on Mt Taylor
From: Stephen Brand <>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:42:55 +1030
Family of 3 DY yellow rumps being fed with nice fat flys and moths by very attentative parents in the grove of trees right on top of Mt Taylor. They were cuddled together and I wish I had a camera. Must have been cold and windy up there last weekend. Testiment to their capacity to survive extreme weather.
Striated Thornbills on the way down.
Stephen Brand

Find your next place with Ninemsn property Looking for a place to rent, share or buy this winter?