canberrabirds

Me Too's Newsletter

To: "COG" <>
Subject: Me Too's Newsletter
From: "Sharon Rusk" <>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 11:58:15 +1000
Hi Members!

 Of late we have noticed a few emails containing tentative  "Me Too" oriented messages. We think that it's time that these people who feel deep inside that they too are "Me Tooers " should come out and show themselves.  We are at this very moment considering a  "Me Too"  Mardi gras where we can show our solidarity by wearing our "Me Too"  badges and T-shirts.(Which I should mention are on special at the moment).    Campbell Park is high on the agenda for holding this event and the reasons for this are two fold, the first one being that crowd control can be easily managed there.  Secondly that the closet "Me Too"ers on their on first public "outing" can quickly bring their binoculars up to their eyes and make it looked like a birdo outing should anyone spot them and they feel exposed.  With Birds on Bikes and the best Budgie Beanie comps it should be a fun day but would like our members to have some input and all your suggestions will be treasured.

Yours
Entertainment  Exec (Retired)